Let 406 Consulting be your tax pros!
Tax time can be a huge stressor on small business owners. You've worked hard all year to make your businesses successful so don't let one small mistake lead to even more headaches.
At 406 Consulting LLC we are committed to making tax time less stressful. Whether you are a small business owner or seeking help with a personal tax return, we can help you with your tax needs.
Caught in crunch time? Even if you haven’t kept up your bookkeeping throughout the year, we’re here to partner with you to make tax time a breeze.
Business Tax Preparation
There is no substitute for an experienced tax professional who knows what a completed return should look like. We have the experience and expertise to ask the right questions so that all schedules and forms are included in your return to help maximize your credits and deductions.
Books a Mess? No Problem!
If you own a small business and haven't kept up your bookkeeping, don't worry. We can help you. We'll prepare your bookkeeping for the year and if you want, we'll help you set up an easy system that allows you to keep your books in tip-top shape next year.
If you'd like to receive more information about our Tax Preparation Service, please contact us.
Income Tax Preparation for Individuals
While it may be tempting to try out the latest tax software to do your taxes, it won't replace the human insight that comes from a real tax professional. Don't risk mistakes that could cost you hundreds or even thousands of dollars. When we do your taxes you can always be confident that your taxes are done correctly.
Here's what you get...
- Your tax return will be checked and rechecked by our computer software identifying potential problems the IRS may look at more closely and reviewing the math to limit IRS contacts.
- Your tax return can be filed electronically so you will get a refund back quicker.
- Our staff will show you how to adjust your payroll withholding to get more money back each week. Why give the IRS an interest free loan for up to 16 months.
- We will show you potential deductions to limit your tax liability for next year. In addition, we will give you a sheet of commonly overlooked deductions to limit the following year's tax liability.
What Documents Do I Need to File Taxes?
When filing taxes, you usually need some, or all, of the following documents:
- Previous year’s tax return (unless you are filing taxes for the first time)
- Business Financials (Profit and loss report, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow Statement, and Inventory Report)
- Tax forms (1099's, W2's, etc)
- Information on assets bought or sold, such as equipment, buildings, or vehicles
- Record of personal vehicle use for the business , including either the miles driven or the actual expenses incurred
- Loan documentation
- Expense records
- Payroll data
- Mortgage and Interest Statements
Luckily, when you use our tax services, you can easily update records and send information through our secure system.